2018-06-19 11:56 河南教师招聘考试网 来源：河南教师考试网 作者：华小图
41--45 CBACA 46--50 DCBAD 51--55 CBDCA 56--60 ACCDB
61. which/that 62. of 63. a 64. paid
65. was stolen 66. important 67. losing 68. were
69. to help 70. really 71.or--and 72. no long--no longer
73. sadly--sad 74. helps--helped 75. that made 76. express--expressing
77. stamp--stamps 78. such--so 79. them--it
It’s my great honor to be here to give a short speech. Today my topic is “famous person”. The person who has an enormous influence on my life is Yaoming, One of the most famous basketball players in the world. He began to play basketball at nine and revealed his natural gift for sport. At the age of 18, he became one of the members of the national basketball team. Four years later, he entered the NBA as the second Chinese player ever played in it. With 2.26 meters in height and excellent basketball skills, he plays a key role in the team and obtains numerous scores during the matches. His experience tells me that we should try our best to make our dreams come true. Despite his great achievements, he is not arrogant at all and can always be polite, friendly towards others. He is the hero in my heart. Thank you for your attention.